Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Was this aimed at me?

Last night I was talking to an old friend of mine. I haven't seen him in almost two years. We were best friends from elementary to high school, we used to talk on the phone like four times a day. Basically, we were super close. There was never any crushes or feelings between us, except maybe when I was like eleven and just getting into boys haha. Anyways, last night we talked online for like four hours, and I signed off arond two. Then when I woke up this morning his status said, "Had an amazing time talking with you beautiful," and I noticed it was posted right around the time I signed off. Is this status about me? I'm just unsure because we were always just friends. I was also surprised because he's definetly not the type so say anything even close to mushy in public lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment