Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help joining the army?

I am a 26 year old female and I would like some advice for preparing to join the army and hopefully rotc. My educational history is rather poor, I do have a GED with very high grades but I also have a college gpa under 2.0 and I'm not sure if I have 15 credits or not. If I did have 15 credits, can I still enlist with bad grades? I got all D's and one A due to living in an abusive enviroment and attending college was very difficult, I was also on and off the streets. I am also 5'8 220 lbs and out of shape. What minimum should I aim for as far as situps, pushups, and running a mile go? I can barely do any right now, but id like to know what would be a good range for just getting into basic training. Also, I have old hospital bills I can't pay and a verizon phone bill. What are the credit requirements for joining? Any advice would help me greatly, I really want to become a soldier but I feel so lost and I am at a big financial, educational, and physical fitness disadvantage. I am also homeless and struggling to find work. I want to be accepted when I apply so please give me all the advice you can to help me reach my dream! Thank you very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment