Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Animal rights questions?

Read on if you want,But I'm giving my honest opinion about human dominance over animals.First off,I think it's very wrong to think we dominate other animals,because we are animals.Most of this is aimed at dog/cat abusers and hunters.For dogs,I dont count my dog as a pet,but more of a companion.I'm not an abusive breeder,I make sure he has water and food.I've owned two dogs,and one was killed in a car accident,and I've had my current for over 5 years.For cats,I've had about 3 previous cats,one not directly residing in my household.My first cat,I met in 4th grade while going to school.It has a sort of green goop all over one of its eye.But anyway,I took it in and bred it until one day it ran away and I never saw it again.My other cat was given to me by my cousin.It was a little grey and white cat who was adorable.I had him while I had my dog for about 2 years.He died I think August 20,08.I believe he ate bug poison left out by an extermination company and died soon after because I found his body sprawled out on the lawn.And my last recent cat came after I moved back in from a hotel.I found it walking around on the grass and suprsingly when I held my hand out to it it came to me.So for about a month I fed it and make a bed for it in my carport(I couldnt bring it in because my grandma wouldnt let it in,which I would have defidentally let him in if I could)and he ran off like my first cat.As for hunters,I mean hunters that kill animals just for fun.This is also why I dont think morons should be able to carry guns.They shoot and kill wild animals,squirrels,rabbits,bears.Now if it was in self defense,I wouldnt mind it but I mean just shooting to have blood on your hands.It makes me sick.Disagree with me if you want,but killing one of God's creations for no reason just doesnt appeal to me.Animal abuse in general,I think whatever one does to an animal should be done to that person,including death.Leave your opinion on abuse,but dont say your an animal abuser and you're proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment