Sunday, July 10, 2011

Can anyone help me with my lg ally?

i got the verizon lg allly back in july of 2010. its worked good but theres some problems with it that i was wondering if anyone could fix or know how to fix. My 1st problem is that my phone wont vibrate. idk why 2nd is that i cant recieve or send mms messages. when evere i get a picture message i cant see the picture and it sats download next to it so i press download but the picture never donwloads at all. it just says downloading until i leave that thread or my screen blacksout and i tried like waiting there for like half an hour stilll nevre worked. my last problem is that no notification shows up in my notification bar when i get a voice mail. i went to to my voice mail today bc my grandpa told me it was full and i had like 23 messages that i had never heard before so i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix any of these problems. ik its alot to ask but i looked on ally help forums and stuff and couldnt figure it out. also i did drop my phone in the toilet once and ive done factory reset a few times but still please help! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment