Sunday, July 17, 2011

Does this count as my boyfriend cheating on me?

so, it's been almost an year since me and my boyfriend went out. he has this girl he knew about 6 years, they've been to couple of dates before (sauna, water park, and restaurants) and i was jeoulous about that. actually, i was jeoulous about how close he was with her so i asked him if he could stop contacting her. he agreed and he asked me to stop contacting my other friend (a guy) too. so i COMPLETELY stopped. but, a week ago, i found out by his AIM and texts that he has been talking to her behind my back (telling me he didnt)(they talked about twice a month for a whole day...they also planned to hang out soon..) and idk... im just so hurt that he would risk my love for him just to talk to her. and they dirty talk also... apparently he told her his dick size... -_- im just SO confused as how to feel and what to do with him and this relationship... help plz..

No comments:

Post a Comment