Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm looking for connections/info about taking a trip to Japan for about a year.?

I'm 20 and a year out of High School. My first year of college was awful. I have little interest in school. Last November I started studying Japanese and I'm doing very well. I have a solid foundation. I can write and read all the kana and a couple hundred Kanji. I'm currently trying to tackle the grammar. It's an ongoing process; I'm learning and relearning words every day. I'm aiming to become completely fluent. The only way this will happen is if I can spend some time in Japan speaking and being completely emerged in the language. I'm looking for any connections, programs, ideas, or info that can aid me in accomplishing this feat. Thanks for your help in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment