Sunday, July 10, 2011

If you were in my position?

This is the big question, I guess. So, here are my options. I love law. I love law, and politics, and everything like that. I know that if I really commit to being an attorney, I can make it big, And when I say big, I mean BIG. But the hours are long, the work is hard and you have no free time. But what I'm really worried about is love. Do I put off socializing and trying to find "the one" while I make my career doing what I love and make the big bucks to live the posh life with the hopes that love will happen along the way? It is love after all. Or do I aim lower, shoot for average income, doing a less demanding (and less enjoyable) career, but dedicate myself to finding the one that makes me happy for the rest of my life, but never get to change lives with law, get the New York penthouse and see the world? So, if you were in my position, which would you do? Is the risk of going for the career I absolutely love and hoping I'll stumble upon love one day worth it? Or should I settle for just treading water but finding "the one" for sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment