Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this her way of saying she loves me?

A year ago, a good friend of mine and me were getting closer and made out a couple of times. the sitution was complicated bc my ex is her friend, and we all still chill. so the girl told me what was going on couldnt happen anymore. then this fall i told her how i feel for her and she said 'we can't be together right now' but she basically distanced herself from me. then just now she randomly messaged me, telling me among other things that she lost weight. i told her i always thought she was beautiful. i asked why she had separated herself from me. she said she didnt want to answer, but then on her AIM her status she said she once loved someone whose situation made her run away. was she talking about me? did she love me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment