Thursday, July 14, 2011

What kind of guitar Multi-Effect Processor is best?

I have a great amp, great guitar, now I'm looking for some cool sounds to have even more fun. I know theres a good bit out there, but I want to know which I should go with. Either a Digitech, VOX, or a BOSS? I want one of those three. There are smaller versions, of the three, but I want the biggest, and best of them. I dont know alot about the Digitech, but its probably not a piece of junk, nor the BOSS, but the VOX LE Tonelab has appealed to me the most. Its got everything, and it takes a while to learn how to use it, but it's worth it I bet. I want to know if the other two might have more to offer, and if so, what else it can do more. I want some amp models, and all the good effects. (Flanger, Phase, Delay, Chorus, Reverb, Blues, Thrash, All kinds of overdrive tones, clean tones, British tones, weird, but cool sounding effects you cant buy a pedal for, over dubbing so you can record, even the good old Wah, you know all that good stuff). Just let me know what Im better off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment